Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 and Article 14 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Regulation on data protection, hereinafter, also “Regulation” or “GDPR”) and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC, We inform you that all personal data available to KL Shop Calzature, via Calvecchia 52, San Donà di Piave (VE) will be processed in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data collected by KL Shop Calzature through the web sites or otherwise autonomously or through third parties, there are: first name, last name, email address, address, profession.
Personal Data is freely provided by the User, with the exception of those required by this website which are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User – stored in a private register – is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Analytics, Managing contacts and sending messages (invitation to events, news about the products and more generally communications related to the activity of the Owner), Infrastructure monitoring and Displaying content from external platforms. The Data is not public and will never be disclosed or sold to third parties under any circumstances.
Mode of processing the Data
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Owner and Data Controller
KL Shop Calzature
via Calvecchia 52
30027, San Donà di Piave (VE)
Owner contact email: email@example.com